homecoming

after running all over the country last week, i was all about a little home cookin' action. luckily everything had already been thought of and shopped for by the time i arrived and alls i had to do was roll up my sleeves and play sous-chef. this is what we gobbled down:

1. breakfast = fresh figs and greek yoghurt with walnuts and honeycomb. my favourite way to start a sunday. copious quantities of cafe latte of course, of course.


2. lunch = prosciutto with leafy goodness, pomegranate seeds and a wonderful new zealand sauvignon blanc to toast our fellow rugby (ahem) losers.
3. dinner = slow-cooked rabbit with olives, soft creamy polenta and a very lovely côte du rhône (in honour of those cheese-eatin' winner types).


he is clever, no?

3 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

dear abi,

i think i'm going to come back to dresden and kidnap christian and bring him back to toronto with me and make him be my food slave.

i figure even if he cooks me a bit in food, the physics will make for interesting party tricks.

will he marry me?
hannah

8 October 2007 at 16:22  
Blogger hannah said...

costs me. that should have read costs me.

i haven't had enough coffee yet.
erps.

8 October 2007 at 16:23  
Blogger abigail said...

i've told before and i will doubtless tell you again, hannah:

no, you can't have him.

9 October 2007 at 07:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home