all about fish

lordy me it's difficult to feel good about eating fish this far inland, but it's just too delicious to forego. one of these days i'm going to do a little research and find out where the fancy karstadt foodstore actually gets its fish from so i can try to buy a bit more carefully. in the meantime (ha) i've been enjoying some lovely things of late:

1. pig + fish + tomato = awesome. grilled squid and chorizo salad with roasted tomatoes and rucola.

2. charred salmon steaks with spicy tomato and cinnamon sauce, cranberry and pistachio pilaf and spinach salad with caramelised lemons. in honour of converging visits from my mama, my aunt and my lovely friend linda.

3. seared tuna nicoise. monkeyhead treated me to post-yoga salad heaven last week with a little help from his new friend donna... and mack der messer.

4. the caff at uni hired a sushi chef. sometimes dresden surprises me.

1 Comments:

Blogger hannah said...

yum yum yum! i can't wait until june!

24 April 2007 at 16:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home